|Pictured: 2 NHL toddlers. Simon Gagne turns 8 today and Cam Ward turns 7.|
It's leap day. February 29th. The day that comes every 4 years. Since this day only happens every 4 years, I thought it would be appropriate to look at some other events that only occur every 4 years. This was one of the simpler blogs posts I've written. Take a look.
- Bob McKenzie screws up a trade on Twitter.
- Scott Gomez scores a goal...sometimes two.
- A Flyers goaltender posts a shutout.
- Henrik Lundqvist allows a goal.
- Peter Forsberg un-retires.
- The Devils go through 4 head coaches.
- Dany Heatley gets traded. Twice.
- Leafs fans call for Ron Wilson's firing, two weeks after petitioning to the NHL for his Adam Trophy nomination.
- The Islanders win a playoff series.